Golf Simulator Rates
*$5/hour guest fee for non-members
Book Tee Time on our indoor golf simulators.
After logging in or registering for an account membership, reserve one of our golf simulators by the hour. Members are able to book our simulators up to 15 days in advance!
Full Swing Golf Simulators
- Practice on the driving range.
- Play one of 85 prestigious golf courses.
- Play arcade style golf games with Showdown Golf.
- Maximum 4 players per golf simulator.
- 1 hour/1 golfer, 2 hours/2 golfers, 3 hours/3-4 golfers
- Simulator fee remains the same regardless of the number of members playing.
- Private lessons and clinics available.
Pickle N Par Club was recently featured on New 12 on a segment by Erin Colton. Featuring an interview with our resident Pickleball Pro, Andrew Ritter!
Come down to the club and enjoy time on our Full Swing golf simulators and putting green.
No matter what the weather is outside, it is always a great day at Pickle N Par!
- Each golf bay can hold a maximum of 4 people and the price remains the same regardless of how many members play.
- We recommend booking 1 hour for 1 person, 2 hours for 2 people and 3 hours for 3 to 4 people.
- Practice your strokes on the driving range, play a round of golf or just have some fun using Showdown Golf.
“Full Swing is the closet thing to being out on the course. You see real ball flight, it’s very accurate and a lot of fun.”
Pro WideScreen & Virtual Green
“What led me to full swing was it simulated exactly what I was doing on the golf course.”
Pro Series & Virtual Green
“The data I get from my full swing simulator takes my practice to the next level and that translates directly on the course.”
“Full Swing has changed the game.”
Pro widescreen & Virtual Green
With both a Full Swing Simulator and Virtual Green to play regardless of the weather outside, Day has built a collection of trophies on the way to capturing his first major in a battle of a PGA Championship. Day wants more and Full Swing is here to help him fight for what’s next.
Pro widescreen & Vitual green
Long known for being an “athlete” with the long ball, Gary Woodland became a rounded player and the world took notice, on one of the grandest stages, the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach. Now that he has gotten the world’s attention, he wants them to see him become the best player in golf.
“Sneds” cemented his place in history with his 2012 FEDEX Cup, almost as much as firing a 59 en route to winning another Wyndham Championship with a few wins at Pebble Beach along the way. Sneds is clear that while his family is his priority, his game is still going to get his full focus and his simulator makes it possible
Pro widescreen & virtual green
Not the typical junior golfer growing up, Wise made the most of his opportunity at the University of Oregon winning an individual title while leading his team to a national championship it wasn’t time to slow down when he won the AT&T Byron Nelson Championship on way to being the 2018 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year.
As the winningest Canadian golfer in history by the age of 21, she’s just getting started. In the spotlight since a young age, Henderson uses her simulator to continue to improve and get ready for what is next.